mardi 19 avril 2011

Alexander Slim - Vernissage & Website Launch OPUS HOTEL MONTREAL





The Opus Hotel Group
&
Other People's Paintings

Invite you to

SLIM
a 2 month exhibit of of Alexander Slim's art in celebration of his new website launch.

"Using paint as my medium and a pallet knife as my tool. I paint unconsciously as a means to lose myself. My art is a mixture of color, texture; Motion and strokes; Chaos and control. My artistic expression serves also as a means of self-discovery. I paint freely in the moment with no clear idea of the final product. Relying only on hues, composition and emotion to guide me."
Alexander Slim 2010

Have a look into what SLIM has been producing for the past few years
This compiled show of new and old collections will showcase this artists very beautiful abstract style and with over 40 canvases; beautiful food, music, people and atmosphere this vernissage promises to stimulate all 5 of your senses.


The vernissage will take place:

Friday February 25th 2011
From 5-11pm


The exhibit will run until May 1st, 2011.

This is the first large art exhibit the Opus Montreal will be showing. Come celebrate the beginning of something very special.

For Info Please Contact

Info@otherpeoplespaintings.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire